<VV> 175x80R13 Tires available

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Thu Jun 14 16:16:09 EDT 2012

I am changing over to 14" tires and wheels on my latest
project: a 1967 Monza coupe. The tires that came with it
are practically new tread-wise and are about three years
old (car sat in a garage for that long). They are
P175x80R13 General Ameristar whitewalls and are mounted on
13x5.5" 5-bolt rims. $40 each for the tires and $10 each
for the rims if you want them as well. $200 for everything
including three crappy full wheel covers for the 13"
wheels. Located in Southeast Michigan. Please contact me
off-line if interested. - Caveman Pete