<VV> Emailing: Graham-Paige-advertisement%20=Richard

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri Jun 15 06:15:00 EDT 2012

When I saw the old Roto Tiller in the upper left of the pic it brought back memories from my young days. The area I lived in back then all had a garden of some kind. One man on our hill had a tractor and a Roto Tiller with which he plowed everyone's garden patch in the spring.
It was a big yellow beast with a pull rope starter and it fastenated me. It also did it's job quite well leaving an easily dug seed bed behind it. Cool!
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com