<VV> Willow Run '79

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Jun 18 13:46:12 EDT 2012

The X body Chevy was the Citation.  Yes, the Celebrity was also a Chevy, but it followed the Citation by several years.

A little Corvair content - when the Citation was introduced, Car and Driver did a comparison article between it and the Corvair since they were both quite revolutionary.  I'm sure James has a copy of the magazine in his archives.

--Bryan