<VV> Willow Run '79/X car Corvair comparison

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 15:06:44 EDT 2012

I remember the article.  A local Chevy salesman was not happy to see the two compared.............  My experience with the original X cars was generally good for GM's first try at FWD, but it was easier to inadvertently spin an X car than an early Corvair because of the light loading on the rear and weight transfer on braking.

Bob

A little Corvair content - when the Citation was introduced, Car and Driver did
 comparison article between it and the Corvair since they were both quite
evolutionary.