<VV> looking to sell bottle of freon 12

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 18:12:05 EDT 2012

I'm aware of the restrictions on who I can legally sell this to, no need to
discuss that further.

I have an old 30lb bottle of Freon 12.  Presently according the the
bathroom scale the total weight including the bottle is 28lbs but obviously
that isn't the most precise measure.  We've had this thing under the stairs
for as long as I can remember and it's never going to do us any good.

Anyone who wants this please go ahead and send me an offer offline.  I
don't know about shipping this, but I can deliver it to the CORSA
Convention next month if that helps.  Item is located in Lake Ariel, PA
18436.

Thanks!
--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III