<VV> fan mount bolts...

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 15:17:20 EDT 2012

In a message dated 6/21/2012 12:04:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
kcvair at hotmail.com writes:

The  engine is basically still good, but when I started stripping it down
some of  the bolts weren't much more than finger tight including the ones
holding the  engine top cover, so I'm sure that they work loose or were never
properly  tightened in the 1st place.  The bottom pan and valve covers were
the  same way.  The owner must have added quite a bit of oil over the  years.
 My winter project will be going through my '65 Corsa 140 and  tightening
bolts and replacing a number of gaskets that I know have been in  this car
since new.  Ken Clark

On the positive side, not much rust on the back of the car!  -  Seth