<VV> rebuilding Alternator.. Was (fan mount bolts...)

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 23 11:21:15 EDT 2012

Cool!  Thanks everyone. I got the top on the motor.
I just took the alternator apart and sure enough, the bearing on the
backend seems to feel a little rough.  So... I am rebuilding t he
alternator.
I noticed that there is not much grease on the bearing back there.
Should I add a little more and if so, is there a a specific type a
grease I should or shouldn't use?
-Thanks -
-Cash