<VV> Broken Starter Nose

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 16:08:37 EDT 2012

This situation is not only true for TEXAS, but also for Southern
California; if I don't drive my Angie for a few days, I have to run the starter  a
while to get fuel to the carbs--the longer I put off driving, the longer it
takes.
I'm going to talk to Dave Statland (the mobile Corvair mechanic in the LA.
area) and find out just what the problem is--I'll get back to y'all and say
what  he tells me.

Scotty from Hollyweird.

In a message dated 6/21/2012 9:13:33 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,