<VV> Broken Starter Nose

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 22 00:03:24 EDT 2012

Don't even need a button, just a relay.  Connect the pump to the common of
the relay, the N/C contact to the starter solenoid and the N/O to your
safety circuit.  Safety circuit can be an impact switch in series with the
N/O contacts of a Vega oil pressure switch.  The pump runs while cranking
and when there is oil pressure.
Jim