<VV> Broken Starter Nose; morphed into Fuel issues

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 22 08:17:08 EDT 2012

Ray Sedman offers an electronic fuel shut-off box (designed and built by
David Heath) that not only shuts off the fuel when the engine is not
running, but will prime the system for a few seconds when the key is
turned on. I have used this for a few years (I purchased it directly
from David before it was available at American Pi).

I can cycle the key on/off a few times filling the carbs and the motor
starts right up. Add that to the built in shut off capability and it is
a good deal. I also have an impact switch in my system.

regards,
jack kean
Arlington, Texas