<VV> Total Seal rings and turbo oil smoke

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 24 12:32:44 EDT 2012

Not knowing much about turbocharged Corvairs I should remain quiet. But how about the PCV system. I am sure the chrome nipple and the vent pipe and the chrome tube going to the air cleaner housing all needs to be very clear. And of course the turbo oil drain pipe needs to be very clean and open as well. IMHO these are worth checking.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
I have enough trouble with naturally aspirated Corvairs (mostly valve seats)