<VV> Top cover gaskets/loose screws

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 22:02:11 EDT 2012

yes, I agree, I consistently drove my first car 220k miles, with a overhaul
in there due to a broken cam gear, but it just drove and drove with very
few issues. I had several generator failures, and a blower fan bearing, but
I drove the car summer and winter, changed oil every 4-5k miles did a tune
up every 20k miles, and just kept going. the current car gets 1500 miles a
year, so should last a lonnnngggg time! Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone