<VV> (no subject)

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Wed Jun 27 16:49:23 EDT 2012

Don't be silly Smitty.  Of course they don't morph into something else.  Why
do you think when you order nuts and bolts (or screws) they always ask you
if you are going to use them together?  It's so they send the correct ones.
Joel
Smitty Says;  You lost me Joel.  When I go to the hardware store and pick up
a handful of bolts and screws I have never had a clerk ask me if I was going
to use them together or not.  I guess most of them don't care if I use two
here and four over there or six more someplace else next week.  I would
think it even less likely that someone a thousand miles away would care if I
used them together.