<VV> Corvair Newbe on the road heading north on an adventure

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 12:42:31 EDT 2012

Hey all,

The 65 Corsa Coupe I sold on Ebay earlier this month was picked up this morning and is on the road north,
2 guys out of Washington State. Will be traveling to NY state then home to Washington.
The Car is a 65 Corsa Coupe Blue mist with Black California plates (Temp Washington State Paper plate taped to back window)
Last seen leaving Navarre Florida heading to Pensacola then up 65
Both are Corvair Rookies. I tried to out fit them best I could.

Tried to get him to ship the car since it only has 100 miles on the motor since I woke her up.
It should be good and I tried to cover everything but hey its 47 years old.

Any way if you see them (Chuck & Andy) wish them well on their adventure.

Mike Moyer
Navarre, FL
1945 Cushman Road King
1965 Monza Convertible 140 hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM
1965 Greenbrier 110 hp Powerglide
1982 Corvette Crossfire Automatic
1984 Corvette Z51 Crossfire Automatic