<VV> Convention 2012 Update

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Jun 28 14:40:21 EDT 2012

A Message from 2012 Convention Chairman Brian O'Neill:

The 2012 CORSA International Convention is fast approaching.  Plans for
a fun-filled event are set and the convention committee is looking
forward to being your hosts.  The Sturbridge Host Hotel is going all-out
to make your stay enjoyable.

There is more than ample space for all our activities.  The hotel, being
both a hotel and a conference center, has a big parking lot with
nighttime surveillance.  We have only one small issue.  The layout,
while allowing more than ample parking, is not conducive to trailer
parking.  We want to offer an clear view of our cars particularly during
Saturday's Car Display.

So we have made arrangements with Old Sturbridge Village, which is just
across the street, for trailer parking.  The grounds at Old Sturbridge
Village are actively patrolled and trailers and tow rigs will be safe.
But to make everyone's arrival go smoothly and to avoid traffic
congestion we'll need folks at both the hotel and the Old Sturbridge
Village parking area.

Two-hour shifts start at 2 PM on Tuesday and then 8 AM the other days.
The last shift ends at 8 PM each day.  We need your help. We have a
great committee for the convention events but this manpower requirement
is testing our limits.

I'm asking for your help because NECC events have always received great
support in the past.  If you can help let me know your availability and
I'll reply with a proposed shift.  Please contact me at
bmoneill at juno.com.  Thanks so much.

[end]