<VV> Early vs Late Fan

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Mar 3 13:12:19 EST 2012

so, Mel, when are you going to reproduce the early fan in fibreglass- or
carbon-impregnated resin?

Scotty from Hollyweird.

In a message dated 3/3/2012 10:07:58 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mfrancis at wi.rr.com writes:

The  lighter, late fan design, resists fan belt tossing better than the
early
design.

While the early fan does flow a bit more air, it is a bunch  heavier and
its
inertia
causes the belt to stretch, then bunch up  during fast gearchanges.

Mel Francis