<VV> Early vs Late Fan

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Sat Mar 3 13:47:57 EST 2012

I don't see it happening at all. Way too expensive...

My focus recently, has been on the LM fan spun at a constant RPM
by a thermostatically controlled electric motor and so far, that seems
to offer a good compromise, since there are no fan speed changes at all,
during shifting. I might even try an early fan hooked up to the motor.

Mel