<VV> Wiper refills

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Sat Mar 3 19:00:51 EST 2012

Got a bit of a surprise when I went out to buy some new wiper blades for my 66 Corsa, The refills that slide into the original wiper arms are no longer available, you have no other choice except to buy the complete black plastic, made in china , wiper arms. I went to autogroan, adrancid auto parts, poop boys, Napa, carQuist, and a couple of local flaps and got the same story from all of them, the refills had been sent back to the manufacturer and were no longer available. Finally found two sets at a local mom & pop parts store. I guess wiper blades are joining 13" tires and other parts that are hard to find.

                                                         Ed Lindsay
                                                        West Florida Corvair Club