<VV> Corsa "Transformers" drawing =)

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 19:21:51 EST 2012

Hiya folks,   That friend of mine who bought his first Corvair last week
came over a couple of days ago to help do some of the repairs needed to get
his new toy on the road.  When he arrived, he handed me a manila folder
containing this drawing!

He is a HUGE "Transformers" fan, we both grew up while the cartoon and toys
were really big and we remember them fondly.  He is a talented artist (not
professionally) and he drew this up for me.  It is my red 66' Corsa 140
coupe turned into an "Autobot" from transformers!

[image: CorsaAutobot-2.jpg]
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III