<VV> rampside outside storage

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 22:28:20 EST 2012

In a message dated 3/10/2012 7:18:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
62vair at gmail.com writes:

harry,  be careful, I put my 62 coupe up on blocks and covered it with a
breathable  car cover and it still collected moisture, showed up on
metal parts in the  car. Mark Durham

Mark makes a good point. It depends on your local atmosphere as well. If
the intent is a longer-term storage, there are treatments can be applied to
certain areas as a preservative (Hey, old guys, remember Cosmoline?) - Also
fuel  and brake systems may need attention - Seth