<VV> rampside outside storage

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 22:39:11 EST 2012

Right.  There are covers that are more "breathable" than others.   I've
tried a series over the decades and all but the Tyvek ones trapped a lot of
moisture--especially the heavier "deluxe" ones.  I've been getting three or
four years out of my latest Tyvek ones from Empire.  I probably have the
cost of the concrete slab for my (someday) garage in what I've spent on car
covers over the years.

Bob

In a message dated 3/10/2012 10:18:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  62v