<VV> rampside outside storage/Corvair Covers

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 15:22:59 EDT 2012

Mark,

Mine are a step above housewrap with a soft side against the paint.   Thin
and light (and white) they don't let moisture accumulate.  I  use Super Snap
(or Byers' Super Snap) plastic tarp grommets (no holes in  the cover) to
tie down the front and back end and the supplied  central grommets in the
center to hold the covers on.  I've found  the Super Snap plastic grommets at RV
sales places and, occasionally at Home  Depot and Lowes.

Bob

In a message dated 3/11/2012 2:26:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,