<VV> Corvair cooling fan

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 19:01:05 EDT 2012

Richard, I believe I have read the steel fan cools the best. The
lighter weight 64 mag fan fits, and was used to help with belt toss
issues and some like them because they use less HP to turn. I have had
both on my engine and like you don't drive hard enough to see a
difference. So I put the original back on my 62.
I have a 64 mag fan that needs bead blasted and painted if interested,
however. Drop me a off line if you want it. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone