<VV> Rolling an EM w/o Drivetrain not at all like LM !

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Mon Mar 19 20:15:10 EDT 2012

You probably know that the late model half-shaft trailing links are NOT
"A-frames" like EMs, and will not support the car without the
"triangulation" (i.e. being attached to the transaxle), and will collapse,
right ?

Easy to roll an engine-less EM, not so easy for a late model, though, IMHO?

Charlie