<VV> Low miles Caveman special at auction this Saturday near St. Louis.

Paul Sergeant paulsgt at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 21 22:46:30 EDT 2012

Folks,
I heard about this last week but forgot to post.   Check out the low mileage (31,000 miles), 1-owner, 1960 Sedan up for auction this Saturday (3/24/2012) near St. Louis, MO.

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/auctionview.cgi?lid=1363147&kwd=washington%2C%20MO&zip=65109&category=0

I wish I could be there but it’s probably just as well.  All I need is another low-mile 1-owner original car to add to my collection.

Enjoy the Corvair...

Paul Sergeant
Jefferson City, MO
65 Monza Convertible (110/PG)
61 Pontiac Tempest Safari Wagon (54,000 orig. miles – 1-owner)
66 Corsa Coupe (140/4 – 28,000 orig. miles – 1-owner)

CORSA since 1975
Member – HACOA, Corvair Minnesota, CORSA, Little Indians, POCI