<VV> Corvair GrandSport Drawing

ricebugg at comcast.net ricebugg at comcast.net
Thu Mar 22 18:02:41 EDT 2012

Bruce:  I've not seen that drawing before.  Interesting blend of a EM Corvair with a C2 Corvette on a mid-engine chassis.  Was creator thinking of the CERV I or CERV II that Duntov did?

Do you remember what other drawing were on e-bay ?

Like you, I suspect they were some bored designer's "what-if."

Back in a early Sports Car Graphic, I think I remember Pete Brock of Sting Ray  and Cobra Daytona coupe fame did some drawings on "could be Corvairs".  They are buried someplace in a file.

Historically Yours,
James Rice

Message: 4