<VV> How On Earth Do You Remove A 64 Spyder Generator?

S M shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 24 19:47:47 EDT 2012

The best way to remove that nut is with an impact gun. You don't need to hold it then. It is left handed, I think (it's been so long...), should be able to tell by looking at the threads sticking out.
The shaft has an internal hex for an allen key to hold it, but it's very hard to remove that way.
It shouldn't be too hard to wiggle the pulley off after the nut's gone.
yea, Vairily ... Shaun