<VV> ignition knocking on 66 Corsa Turbo

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Sun Mar 25 12:21:18 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I do not find an answer to my knocking problems.
I have changed spark plugs, checked ignition about 20 times, I do use high octane fuel (105) and an ignitor II with matching coil. As soon I do get close to 3000 rpm and close to boost the engine starts knocking - very loud! It sound dangerous and I am afraid that it will kill the engine.
If anybody has any good tech advice for me please let me know - spring starts here in Bavaria and she will get out of the storage to catch some attention ;-).

Regards
Ulli

61 Monza 900 Sedan
63 Monza 900 Convertible