<VV> 60 stainless belt trim

Robert Jennings jennirw at cass.net
Sun Mar 25 13:34:59 EDT 2012

To the best of my knowledge these clips are no longer available (see
attached photos).  I am missing many myself and have been looking for a
substitute for over a year - I think there is one out there someplace but I
have not been able to locate it.  I have a 60 700 coupe and am also missing
the threaded fasteners for the engine lid and front lid trim pieces.
I would also be very interested if one is found.

Robert Jennings
317 Division St
Morenci, MI 49256
517-458-1586