<VV> ignition knocking on 66 Corsa Turbo

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 15:07:48 EDT 2012

Hello Ulli,

Yes, It definitely sound like you have a non-turbo distributor in your
engine.

I don't mean to beat you up, but don't you have some info on the spark
timing curve? This data is available in many places and also on line. Are you a
 member of the Corvair Center Forum? Matt there, has a lot of data on his
web  site. Do you have any Shop Manuals or any of my books? You will really
need some  literature to inform you.

I don't have any parts for sale, sorry. I deal in information and advice.
But almost any of our major Corvair vendors will be able to supply you with
the  correct distributor, either used or rebuilt. Let me know if you need
this  information.

Good luck.
Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 3/25/2012 11:42:51 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,