<VV> Lifespan of standard ignition points

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Mon Mar 26 09:03:25 EDT 2012

I change plugs and points every 10-15K miles.  Why use them?  I've never
been left on the side of the road by a points problem I couldn't solve.
 The same is not true of aftermarket electronic ignition systems.  I'm an
old time person with an old time car that uses an old time ignition system.

Dave Keillor