<VV> Lifespan of standard ignition points

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 17:48:55 EDT 2012

a nice sales note for the pointless ignitions that are out there. In
the 60's on my original car, I could get up to 18k, but then it took
several point adjustments to do that. I waited until the plugs start to
miss, usually around 18 to 20k miles and changed out points, condensor,
and plugs. The rotor and cap usually lasted two to three sets of
points. . Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone