<VV> 64 PULLEY

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 20:33:05 EDT 2012

That pulley is best removed with an air tool (left thread).  It  usually
comes free without much trouble.Slightest distortion of that pulley WILL
result in vibration in the motor. Remove sender , then pulley comes off ok. I
have done it recently on a turbo car.If really needed, a medium screwdriver
in  the back vent holes CARFULLY wedged between the armature and the pole
piece  works ok without damage.
Also , make sure the rear plate mount is secure, otherwise the front will
break at the front mount  ears. I suggest replacing the rubber bushings etc
with a kit available from vendors.
Regards, Tim Colson