<VV> Lifespan of standard ignition points

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 26 00:04:56 EDT 2012

An excellent question!

Except - it may now lead to the electronic VS points "battle".

To me the answer is - whatever you prefer - and I prefer stock.

15,000 sounds about right.

I was talking about plugs when I said over 30,000.  Guess I should have
changed the topic.  In (not documented) reality, I think that I've gotten
over 50,000 on AC plugs.  Modern cars change plugs at what?  50?  100?

Sorry for asking, my most modern "car" (Blazer) is 2001 and 130,000 miles.

Later, JR