<VV> Fw: 66 monza convertible

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Mar 29 10:49:14 EDT 2012

Hi Tim,

I've seen a lot of very rusty Corvairs - much worse than yours - driving down the road so I wouldn't really worry about it breaking in half yet.  You might weigh the prices you'll get for parts plus your labor vs. selling the car whole to someone who really wants to rebuild those rockers.  The car doesn't appear to have crash damage so it might be worth fixing to someone who has the skills.

--Bryan