<VV> 66 monza convertible

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Mar 29 11:12:39 EDT 2012

Tim, I have to agree with Bryan here.  Based on the photos I am not
prepared to condemn your car to the parts pile.  1966 convertibles are
among the more desirable Corvair models, and no one is making any more
of them.  So from a purely emotional standpoint, "saving" it is worthwhile.

 From a financial standpoint, Bryan correctly recommends that you
compare what you might receive for the parts and your time and effort,
to what you might receive for an outright sale of the whole car to a
person who will keep it whole.

--Bob