<VV> what is it?

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 14:24:43 EDT 2012

In a message dated 3/29/2012 10:49:30 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
brucea at wildblue.net writes:

I have changed my 61 Rampside, 4speed to a 64 engine W auto  transmission.
Attached is a picture of some linkage that is on the  carburetor cross
shaft, that was not on the old engine/trans. Can anyone  tell me what it is
and what to do with it?   Bruce

Normal FC  throttle linkage  attachment!   Whatis a "VV  auto?  Do you mean
V W [ volkswagen] ??

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.