<VV> No More backfiring

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Tue May 1 01:37:19 EDT 2012

On 4/30/2012 6:33 PM, Bob Gilbert wrote:
> Regards,
>
> Bob
>
> PS now if I only I could figure out why my backup lights come on when I
> switch on the dash lights! One thing at a time, patience, patience.. J

Hi Bob,
If you have a Late, then a separate heavy gauge wire to a solid ground
for the dash is mandatory.   Often the stock ground using a screw is
poor at best and creates very strange symptoms that would be difficult
to figure out.   A solid ground takes care of that issue and provides a
good starting point for troubleshooting other poor grounds, which are
frequently the underlying cause.

Larry Forman