<VV> No More backfiring

Bob Gilbert bgilbert at gilberts-bc.ca
Tue May 1 12:22:57 EDT 2012

Hi Larry,

Good point. In my case, I have a dash ground made of a 1 inch piece of
aluminum flat bar that runs the width of the dash (inside). I tie all of my
ground connections to it . It in turn is connected to the body shell and an
8 gauge wire back to the battery set in the rear.

I think that part of my problem is still with some of the original wiring. I
have found examples of rusty grounds behind the sofa, wires simply twisted
together and covered with tape. Then there are wires cut off and seemingly
going nowhere and so on. As mentioned in the earlier email, with what I know
now I should have ripped everything out and run new wires front to rear.
That may yet be a 2012 winter project.

Regards,
Bob