<VV> looking to buy a Spyder coupe

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Wed May 2 00:25:28 EDT 2012

Greetings Vairfolk,

     I am presently hoping and waiting for a reply from someone selling a
Spyder coupe online that interests me.  I have not yet heard from the
seller after a day and a half and I fear that might mean the car is sold.
 I am now prepared to seek and purchase a Spyder coupe.  I'm looking for a
roadworthy Spyder with the correct engine and vin/body tag.  Color and year
is not terribly important and a car in need of a paint job is almost
preferred but the car must be generally free of rust and major body damage.
 I also expect to purchase a car that needs some or even a lot of interior
work but not one that smells like death and/or full of mouse damage.

     I will also consider a car that is not roadworthy depending on what it
needs.  Basically if the body is solid and straight, the Spyder parts are
all there,  and the drivetrain is not in need of serious repairs I'll
probably be interested.

     I'm looking to spend <$3,000 on this car.  I have seen two cars
meeting this description (roadworthy and complete) sold in the past year
for between $2,500 and $2,700 so I know I can find one in this price range.
 Anyone with a lead (or a car to sell) please contact me directly at
corvairgrymm at gmail.com .  My budget is $3,500 including the cost of getting
it home to the Scranton, PA area.  I'll most likely be coming to get it
with dad's Envoy and a tow bar but if it is on or near the west coast and
the price allows I can also have it shipped.

Thanks!

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA