<VV> opinions on fair price please =)

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed May 2 15:37:32 EDT 2012

I'll be blunt on the engine - if you can't hear it run, it doesn't, we don't know if it has ever run.  The auction ended at $455, which should really tell them something.  This isn't a "barn find" - those are original cars that were put away in the barn, not a partially restored car.  Yeah, the body has paint, but we have no idea what the body was like before the paint was shot.  All the interior parts present are pretty tired.  No front and rear glass, not much interior.

The car might be a great start and you could get it going in a couple months, but it could also need everything and take several years.  I don't think I'd go more than $1000.

One other note - I don't see the VIN in the ad.  Be sure it's a Spyder VIN and has the factory mods (exhaust cutout, etc.).

--Bryan