<VV> opinions on fair price please =)

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Wed May 2 15:06:03 EDT 2012

Very simple - Their price is too high. In my opinion they might have
trouble getting $1500.00 for it.  Of course, they only have to sell it
once. The motor being totally re-done (even with documentation) 20 years
ago is a real gamble. The motor might operate just fine - or it might
require a total teardown.

Lon
www.corvairunderground.com