<VV> update: opinions on fair price on a Spyder coupe

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed May 2 17:39:26 EDT 2012

Nice try Matt. But that '63 is already spoken for (by me).
As far as this "scam", it may not be that at all. It does have the original Spyder Vin (starting off 40627XXX I believe). Just what is the engine case number? While we are it, what is the turbo part number (should end in 830 again I believe). Maybe the right rear body was damaged and a (dummy) body guy thought to make it like a Monza rear panel. After all, "they are all the same".
After all this, it's starting to look more and more like a parts car. $800 TOPS.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Looking forward to driving a '63 Spyder from Palm Springs to Durango this October