<VV> update: opinions on fair price

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu May 3 10:15:46 EDT 2012

It looks to me - assuming the "20 years in the barn" part is true - that someone started to build a Spyder clone or do a rebody.  It *could* be the person selling doesn't know any better, they just put the VIN in a decoder and it came back with "Spyder".  There are a lot of Corvairs out there that were rebodied, and a bunch more clones (Monza VIN with Spyder parts).  It certainly pays to look them over.

--Bryan