<VV> Plexi Engine Cover

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 2 17:55:34 EDT 2012

Hi Pete,

Didn't I put a big grin in that one?  Meant to.

Obviously, I have no real idea of the prices that those sell for.

PS....  Being from the Chicago area, you have to be either a White Sox or a Cubs
fan.  That sort of makes you (me) pr, edisposed to make a choice.  In the case
of Corvairs, in reality - I like both.  In EMs, I prefer FCs 0 but I like the
cars Just Fine!
 Later, JR