<VV> Valve seats

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed May 2 21:48:43 EDT 2012

Hi Glenn, I have dropped 2 valve seats on my 1963 Rampside PG with a 1965 car engine 95HP in the last 5 years. So if you're asking me, the answer is yes. I will not install any more "good,rebuilt" heads without having valve seat work done by a CORVAIR guy. Steve Goodman, Mike Leveque, and Ray Sedman are 3 guys that come to mind as being able to do this work. There may be others and I am sure there are.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301