<VV> No Spyder but I do have a Spyder engine

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Wed May 2 22:12:52 EDT 2012

Sooooo, If Ray or anyone else either has or gets a Spyder
and needs a correct "YR" code 1964 Spyder turbo engine I
have one on the shelf in the garage. Can you hear it run?
Nope, it is on the top shelf up there. Does that mean it
won't run? Maybe, maybe not. But for $400 you get to find
out for yourself. I can probably get it down and bring it
to the DACC Homecoming in August - or sooner if the need
is there. No carb or turbo attached, but I have lots of
extra stuff on that shelf unit and can add whatever we
find to the deal. - Caveman Pete