<VV> Valve seats

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu May 3 13:27:55 EDT 2012

And I don't concur with Lon though I know he has more years and mileage experience. I like peace of mind and for that I will have my valve seats dealt with. Small price to pay for peace. Like Lon and many others, I like driving my Corvairs across town and across the country.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301