<VV> valve seats II

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu May 3 23:51:03 EDT 2012

JR, I drove my original corvair 220k miles on 10W30 and didn't do
anything special accept for rings, bearings and seals. Did a valve job
in there some place too, but never had a problem with heads, they are
more bullet proof than you think. :):) But, you are correct, to make it
the best it can be, any and or all of those actions are good ones to
take. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone