<VV> Roof rack installation

KMFEAR at aol.com KMFEAR at aol.com
Sat May 5 21:14:17 EDT 2012

They used nuts that were mounted in rubber grommet, large. There was a set
on EBAY forever now I cant find them. You drilled a large hole in the roof,
 inserted the rubber grommet with a nut in it and when tightened it
compressed the rubber to make it larger and seal .

Kevin Fear

In a message dated 5/5/2012 7:45:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,